Every once in a while is hard to find work or maybe business is a bit slow so is good to have an extra income, a passive income. If you are a designer and you want to have a passive income here are few things that can help you achieve that.
The Best Deals For Digital Design Assets - InkyDeals.com. Learn More>>
- Use the designs that that were rejected by your clients and sell them on Graphic leftovers or a similar marketplace.
- Sell email services to your clients under your name with Campaignmonitor.
- Sell templates, a handy list of 10 places to sell templates.
- Sell photos or vectors on Shutterstock.com, Istockphoto.com, Fotolia.com or Graphicriver.
- Design and sell products on Cafepress or Zazzle, not only t-shirts you can sell a bunch of other stuff.
- Create a blog and add some affiliate banners to earn commissions or sell advertising if you have enough visitors.
- Write an ebook and sell it.
- Write articles or tutorials for blogs and magazines.
These are only a few things you can do, of course this takes time and the profit from this does not come over night. You can work on some of this stuff when you are between projects and spend your time more effectively and why not maybe even profitably.
More links about passive income:
Do you have a passive income?