Keyboard shortcuts are extremely important and make any graphicÂ designer’s life Â more easy.You gain more time and the work flow is considerably faster. So here are 10 shortcuts that any Photoshop user should know and use.
1. D â€” Pressing this key resets foreground and background colors to default ( black and white).
The Best Deals For Digital Design Assets - InkyDeals.com. Learn More>>
2. X â€” Swap your foreground and background colors. This shortcut comes in very handy when working with
3. Ctrl + â€˜+â€™/’-â€™ â€” Â This Shortcut allows you to quickly zoom in or out without changing your current tool.
4. Ctrl + Alt + Shift + N â€” Inserts a new empty layer on top of the active layer.
6. Ctrl + Click on the Layer icon to select the whole content of that layer.
7. Ctrl + J â€” Can be used to duplicate the active layer onto a new layer. If a selection is active , this command will only copy the selected area into the new layer.
8. Ctrl+ Shift+ I – Inverts the current selection by selecting the opposite of what is already selected.
9. Â [ / ] ( the bracket keys) -Â These keysÂ increase or decrease the size of the brush.
10.Â Shift + [ /] – Â A very usefulÂ shortcut for increasing or decreasing the hardness of the brush.
Do you want to learn more about how to work with Photoshop?