Photoshop Tutorials Roundup – August 2011

You may think that everyone was in vacation in the past weeks, but rest assure, there were a lot of busy creatives on the job, creating some mind blowing, useful and interesting tutorials for you to learn from. So if you want to learn some new stuff or enhance your PS skills, here is what these new tuts are about: how to create layouts, light effects, concept posters, typography, blog themes and more.

Design A Trendy Dark Portfolio Layout in Photoshop

ADVERTISMENT:
The Best Deals For Digital Design Assets - InkyDeals.com. Learn More>>

Create a Glowing Light Painting Effect

How to Create a Cool Concept-based Poster in Photoshop

Vintage Typography Tutorial using Ornamental Styles

Create super psychedelic artwork

Create a Cosmic Photo Manipulation in Photoshop – Psd Premium Tutorial

How to use vector shapes to create complex colorful stripes in Photoshop

How To Create a Blog Theme Concept in Photoshop

How to Create a Traditional Painting-Like Surreal Image using Photoshop

Create a Painting of “Sipahi” in Photoshop

Do you know any other cool Photoshop tutorials published in August? Please share them with us.

(Visited 814 time, 1 visit today)

19 Comments Photoshop Tutorials Roundup – August 2011

1. lxn Aug 31, 2011 at 11:16

Excellent collection Adriana!

2. alicia Aug 31, 2011 at 12:16

great collection

1. Joanna Apr 10, 2013 at 06:44

Hello Marcio,I still have a hard time trying to pnocounre you name but I will get it right!Just finished watching all the videos on all levels and I gotta tell you…Amazing tutorials and awesome content on your site! The way you put the tutorials together is just perfect A+.You got my attention when you said… In this site I don’t teach you how to DJ… that a gift and if you don’t have it, you just don’t have it. But if you do, I can teach you how to use Traktor!That is true!!!!!!Can’t wait for Level 5 Please… keep up the good work… you have a gift!!!!Mark Canada

3. Adriana Sep 2, 2011 at 10:54

Thank you guys, I’m glad you love them! ;)

4. Image Clipping Path Sep 9, 2011 at 14:05

WOW! Brilliant collection of tutorial. I am speechless to see this. Awesome!

5. PsdDude Sep 19, 2011 at 11:37

nice collection, I can’t wait to read them . Thanks for sharing!

6. Cheap Snapback Hats Sep 29, 2011 at 11:56

We have dozens of our Snapback Clothing. These include a wide range of sport and in dozens of colors, and we will do our best to meet a specific area and local groups. Is a list of the certain groups of the premium collection. Where to Buy Cheap Snapback Hats It is important to remember that the hat-Mint State official tags can be quite large.

7. Dc Hats Sep 29, 2011 at 12:09

Katusha Maslova lived this life for seven years. During these years she twice changed houses, and Dc Hats the hospital. In the seventh year of this life, when she was twenty-six years old, happened that for which she was put in prison and for which she was now Dc Shoes Hats tried.

8. Pingback: 8 beautiful articles | Ps actions, inspiration, textures, vectors

9. Pingback: 6 hand picked articles | Patternsshop.com

10. Clipping Path Bd Jun 18, 2012 at 05:32

In this post here I have got several touch from. Specially, a historical touch, the touch of real life of human being, the touch of unlimited journey of human being and a natural touch. Beside these the feelings, emotion and the natural calamity have been represented clearly. Thanks for sharing a nice thing.

11. mca does it work Aug 24, 2012 at 07:10

After I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment. Is there a way you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it!

12. Vintage Snapback Hats Jan 7, 2013 at 04:00

generally has a smaller logo design just like the 1 in front. Beneath this particular logo design, there is simple securer that the consumer may use to modify the dimensions of the particular head wear towards the dimension of the mind.

13. Clippingpath Mar 4, 2013 at 08:05

nice collection, I can’t wait to read them . Thanks for sharing!

14. ジョーダン May 21, 2013 at 13:03

This article is genuinely a pleasant one it assists new web visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

15. Yousuf Jan 28, 2019 at 01:28

I am satisfied to read this tutorial about clipping path services. I am a middle man business person and I want to know details about Photoshop services to start my business as a contractor. Thanks

16. mukulmamun Mar 26, 2019 at 19:45

This is awesome !!This is SUPER helpful.I’ve been curious about this. Lovely tutorial too.

17. Maria Ekatarina Apr 7, 2019 at 04:25

Its an absolutely helpful tutorial for people who are eager to learn photo editing. If you publish more tutorial about photo manipulation is will be more beneficial for us.